Yieldigo is an equivalent of a first-class product for price optimization. Our success story stretching from historical Prague in the heart of Europe to Silicon Valley brought significant investors, gave us a “Cool Vendor“ recognition by Gartner, and recently ranked us one of the TOP 21 startups in the CEE region.
We’ve been able to sell a couple of solid deals on our own last 2 years. Now we are open to bringing a star to the team, who will build up and lead the sales machine. We are seeking a high-performing Sales Director to help us meet our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You will be responsible for developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans required to achieve company topline quota. You will carry a part of the company quota. You will report directly to the CEO.
Do you see yourself as an exceptional sales professional and exceptional leader always giving an example to others? Are you driven to increase company revenue and develop a sales team? If you think it might be YOU, don’t miss the opportunity and become a part of our diverse, multinational team already making its mark on the global market!
The mission is to build sales team, and to lead and perform sales activities in order to land new businesses into the Yieldigo clients’ portfolio, incl. performing direct sales, while building solid, scalable and professional sales machine enabling the company to grow x10 in next 3 – 5 years.
1) are a hunter by nature able to bring new logos and you love selling
2) have 5+ years’ international experience with selling software
3) have held various sales positions in your career from Account Executive/Sales representative
4) have growing business (startup) experience one stage ahead of Yieldigo (~100 headcount)
5) sold on the same ACV
6) hired 2+ Account Executives who reached quota (you are active in continuous hiring)
7) have excellent sales pipeline management
8) sell top-down
9) are currently active in selling (own quota)
10) are located in Europe, willing to commute frequently (maximum 2 hrs. direct flight from Prague)
My values which I perceive as the utmost importance in our team are transparency, open feedback, self-motivation, taking over the ownership, and last but not least work hard to play hard approach.
Suitable for applicants with senior level expertise (5+ years)